Thursday, March 4, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?!?!

Emma had a 103.7 fever last night. It was down to 100.1 this morning, but of course, AGAIN, it all happens on a chemo day! I'm at home with her this morning, trying to stay out of her face. I think I felt a top tooth trying to break through this morning??? Maybe it's teething related???? Not sure. No other symptoms yet.

Stu just texted me and let me know that Tina (our friend that watches Emma for us while I'm at work) was up sick last night, don't have any details.

PLEASE PRAY THAT EMMA DOESN'T HAVE A VIRUS!!!!!!! And you can pray for Tina, too:)

Thanks!! Have a great day:) If I'm up to it, I'll post tonight and letcha know how the treatment was with the port...

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you...
    "Dear God, please bless Lauren and Emma and Stu today with Your perfect peace."
    loveya!

    ReplyDelete