Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not sure...

I don't know if my body is preparing itself to head back into the fog or what. The last 3 or so days every evening I've been exhausted and mildly moody...and yes, if you ask Stu "mildly" would be his adjective of choice! This morning it's already started. I just get really tired, followed by dizzy and spacey and then, this morning, I got really hot. Of course, I was in the WalMart parking lot unloading my mountain of baby wipes, Clorox wipes, Kleenex and pipe cleaners for the day school when the hot flash occurred, that probably had something to do with it:) I cured it by cranking the AC and opening the sunroof to let a little vitamin D in, who needs supplements???

I'm a little nervous about the treatment tomorrow with the port. It's still pretty sore and I'm not 100% sure how the whole thing is going to work. And I don't want to feel bad again. Ugh. Maybe my levels will be at 0 tomorrow and I'll only have one treatment left...a year of weekly monthly blood tests still to come...but only one more treatment?!?

Not going to think about it. It is completely out of my hands.

In other news, Nana and Pawpaw (my parents) are heading in tomorrow to watch us girls for the weekend so Stu can go to work and not worry, so that'll be fun:) Emma had a blast with them last time, so it'll be fun to watch Emma's dance party start back up again. Gonna be A LOT of "Baby Beluga" and the "Andy Griffith Show" theme song! She's starting to really make connections on who everyone is, I think. She was sick most of the time Grandmom was in so maybe next time will be more fun for them:)

Going to actually attempt to come to church tonight, it's party night in choir so if it's just too much, I can always leave early. And there will be food. And let's face it, it there's any chance of chocolate, I'm in.

In related news, I'm going to weigh 1500 lbs by the time this whole medical drama is over...I'm just sayin'.

Have a great day and, if you think about us, pray tomorrow around 2 PM as I'm getting my poison cocktail shot into the foreign plastic device in my arm. UUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The menopausal woman says - I am so sorry that you're having hot flashes at your age! You pretty much figured out all the tricks except for one. If the AC and sunroof don't do it for you, you can always hang your head out the window like a dog - that one works especially well for me! Eat all the chocolate you want and when this is all over, we can have our own version of the "biggest loser." (except we're not showing our fat to anyone!) I set an alarm for 2:00 - I'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete