Friday, March 12, 2010

The Latest

Emma has been an angel ever since my last post. It may have been a bit premature to predict the end of our friendship:) In fact, she's talking up a storm and blowing spit bubbles on my leg even as I type! Yep...BFFs for sure:)

Went to Shreveport yesterday and got labs done, sutures out and were supposed to meet with the doctor. The first two happened no problem, but due to a scheduling mix up, we didn't get to see the doc. We asked some questions via the nurse and today she called with the plan. My labs yesterday were still less than one so that's GREAT!! Dr. Owers wants to be 100% sure all of this mess is gone so he wants me to do two more treatments. We were really hoping that next Thursday's would be the end but he wants one more after that. I know he's being thorough and extra careful so none of this comes back, but I was really hoping next week would be the end. I had a ROUGH day yesterday and I'm just REALLY tired of not feeling well.

Stu has been my rock through this whole mess. I finally had my latest complete blubbering idiot meltdown last night and he just held me, took care of Emma and then told me to go to bed while he cleaned the house. He's a keeper:)

The house had to be clean because we finally showed it for the first time this morning. Sounds promising, we'll see. Because, you know, selling our house and packing and moving to only the Lord knows where is the EXACT thing to make our current circus complete!!!!!!!!!!

Well, gotta go. Have a visitor coming:) Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. loved your circus statement. there have been times (not just like yours right now) that we have said, "Pitch a tent and bring in the elephants...the circus is here." So glad to hear your great report. God is the best dr. ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where ya moving to? I don't wanna talk outta turn, but I believe at one point J. Dimmitt was contemplating selling her mother's house next door to our's. Not that you'd wanna live on Daily Street. It's pretty wild. Ha! Happy Packing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly...We have no idea where we're moving to:) The eventual goal is somewhere in Waskom ISD, but the choices are pretty limited! We'll hopefully find a rent house somewhere between here and there and save some money for a while then either find a house or some land and build. Who knows what God's got in store:)

    ReplyDelete