Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Not Friends

Emma and I are no longer friends. We had a good run, but alas, it's done. What happened to my precious little smiley baby that loved to laugh and play? I'll tell you what happened. She has now gone into "company only" mode. If there are new faces to make light up and put on a show for, she's there. If it's just her and mommy...you can hang it up, there will be nothing but screams, tears and cursing...and that's just on my end:) Is this what teething is like?????? Is there a magic pill she can take????? Do you have anything I CAN TAKE????????

On a happier note...tomorrow's the big day. Hopefully, we'll find out from Dr. Owers how many more treatments we're looking at and what the plan's going to be for the next year. And I finally get the sutures out from the port incision. No more acid-laced band aids constantly ripping the skin off my arm!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Please pray that my levels are officially ZERO and that I only have one more treatment!!!!!! I'll update you as soon as we hear anything:) Have a great rest of the day!!

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to hearing some exciting news from you tomorrow! Send Emma over to my house when she gets cranky - she can chase Belle around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I will be glad to help out with Emma. Call me and I will come get her. Brooke would love to have a "baby sister" for a couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA!!! i LOVED this post! i KNOW the feeling too!! korban's coming into the 'independence' phase currently. i'm trying so hard to be patient and let him have SOME independence, while still letting him know he's NOT boss! haha oh maaaaan!! did you know you've butt-dialed me like 3 times this month!? haha love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete