Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday's Haze and Randomness

So I think I know what it feels like to be on drugs and I am NOT seeing the fun of it. Why in the world would you choose to feel like this?? On and off all day, it's gotten to the point of when I open my eyes I have to blink 3 or 4 times to get all six sets of visions to sync up and become one! Ridiculous!

And, on second thought, maybe a "Bubba Burger" from Fugler's wasn't the best first meal in 4 days. Yikes.

Oh, well. What are ya gonna do???

Based solely on the emotional wreck of daughter I experienced when we got home tonight, Tina starved her and she spent the majority of the day in a sleep deprivation chamber. Who's baby is this?!?!? I kid you not. She cried the entire way home in the car and didn't stop until I fed her not one bottle but two...THEN...took a break from screaming to turn on the charm for the Calvert's (thanks for supper!!! It's WONDERFUL!!)...THEN continued screaming until I laid her down...FOR BED...AT 6:00 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I just chalk it up to the standard teething/growth spurt/my daughter is possessed mom reasoning??? Wow.

Well, I think that's all the time of yours that I'll waste for this evening. My baby's asleep and my man's at what is sure to be a marathon school board meeting. Looks like maybe, just maybe, I can get some rest and relax. Pray Emma stays asleep and she's makes it through to the morning. I'm telling you, please pray for this because without miraculous intervention, this will not happen! She just woke up!!!!! Ahhhh...how's that for timing:)

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment