Tuesday, March 23, 2010

NO MORE CHEMO FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

And it's official!!!!!!!!!! Got the call from Schumpert this morning and I'm officially done with chemo!!!! They said no more treatments and that I don't have to go back until April 14th (Emma's first birthday:)!!!!!! I'll go in for an exam, labs and a port flush and then get a better idea of what the new plan will be. He said he wants me to keep the port in for a little while just to be sure I don't need it again.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much for your prayers during this time!!!!! There is still no doubt in my mind that God heard each and everyone of you and that's the reason my treatment time has been cut in half!!!!!!!! You guys are wonderful:) I'd still be honored to remain on your prayer lists. I will still go in every month for the next year for labs to make sure the levels are staying normal. Once I'm normal (HA!) for a year, then I will be completely done with this whole mess, free to try to have another baby or whatever we decide to do.

Again, thank you so much for your prayers and YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments: