Thursday, May 26, 2011

God Answers Prayers!!

Well, unbeknownst to me, I was three weeks pregnant at the writing of my last post:) I'll be 9 weeks on Saturday and we are so excited!!!! We had a sonogram today and everything looks perfect! We saw the little flutter of a heart beat and even got to hear it! I almost jumped off the table when I heard that sound...it's been too long!! I completely wasn't expecting to hear it this soon, but I'm so glad we got to!! Our due date is New Year's Eve:) So we'll either try to have a tax deduction or the first baby of 2012:) We'll see!

Continued prayers are appreciated! I'm crazy tired and not too sick, just kind of comes in waves. I feel worse with this pregnancy than I did with Emma, so Stu's convinced it's a boy. Although he also thought the baby looked like ET in the sono this morning, so what does he know:):) I think timing-wise we should be able to have the big reveal sono the last week of July or so, right around Fish Camp. I'm just riding out the sick phase so I can really enjoy the rest of the pregnancy. We're about 98% sure this will be our last reproductive attempt:) Four pregnancies in 3 years is quite enough for me!! God's in control, but that's what we're thinking currently.

That's all I've got for now, just keep praying that this little baby will keep growing and stay healthy! And that I'll get my energy back so Emma can have a mommy for the next 7 months!! Speaking of Emma, she's doing great! We're trying to explain to her about the "little bitty baby in mommy's tummy" and why she can't use me as a trampoline anymore:) She's not quite getting it, but she's getting closer. She's a sweetie and getting bigger everyday!!

Thanks for checking in and keep the prayers coming! Have a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Stu that the resemblance comes from his side of the family... :)

    ReplyDelete